Worldwide ERC® Learning Zone Webcast – H-1B Electronic Registration: Preparing for a Brand-New Process in 2020
February 25, 2020
2:00 PM ET
Join Worldwide ERC® at 02:00 PM U.S. Eastern time on 25 February 2020 for this webinar sponsored by Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP
The new USCIS H-1B registration process is a go for this year’s H-1B lottery. But information has been slowly released by USCIS and many unanswered questions and concerns remain.
Join a discussion with BAL Partners Lynden Melmed and Kelli Duehning and BAL Associate Eileen Lohmann as they share their insights on the new process, potential pitfalls, and key considerations for companies as they prepare for this H-1B cap season. They will give practical advice and answer common questions, including:
• What are the key dates and timelines?
• How will the online system work?
• Should I be aware of any potential pitfalls?
• What guidance has USCIS provided?
• Will we get more information from USCIS before the registration period opens?
Click here to register for the webcast.