Join us at the HRMAC Panel on Global Immigration and Travel Bans in Chicago!
Thursday, September 7, 2017
8:00AM - 10:00AM CDT
Human Resources Management Association of Chicago (HRMAC) is holding a panel discussion on global mobility. BAL Senior Associate, Stephanie Lewin and panelists will discuss evolving regulatory movements impacting a globally mobile workforce.
Discussion points include:
- Trends/experiences/developments seen in the past year.
- Latest developments on the travel ban; Entrepreneur rulings and draft legislation.
- Actions HR professionals should take regarding business travelers, immigration compliance and identifying appropriate individuals for assignments.
- Tips on how HR professionals should stay on top of new developments.
- Practices to ensure you are equipped to advise and support your mobile employees properly.
- Travel Bans, Non-Immigration Petitions and Green Cards with a focus on geographic hot spots.
Please click here for more information.