Join BAL at the HumanResources Workforce Mobility Singapore 2017
14 February 2017
Berry Appleman & Leiden is a sponsor for the HumanResources Workforce Mobility Singapore 2017.
Click here to request for your invitation.
Workforce Mobility Singapore 2017 will bring you a line-up of talent mobility superstars to share their insights into some of your biggest challenges through keynote presentations, panel discussions and interactive round tables.
Take full advantage of this opportunity to learn from the best, and join more than a hundred HR leaders and mobility specialists from across Asia Pacific as they gather together to map the route to engaging and retaining the best.
BAL will be operating its own sponsored booth at WS 13.
- Examining the challenges and potential risks of workforce mobility.
- Managing the evolving demographics of the global workforce.
- Reshaping global careers and succession planning for global talent.
- Leveraging on technology to engage in global mobility processes.
- Benchmarking against successful and effective repatriation strategies.
- Best practices in collaboration with service providers.
Click here to download the full agenda.
- An exclusive invitation-only conference on global mobility.
- Gain insights from more than 100 VP and director-level HR leaders and mobility professional from global MNCs.
- Interactive roundtable setting for excellent networking opportunities and valuable two-way discussions.
- Panel discussions that will address the latest issues in expatriate management and global mobility strategies.
- Delve into five key mobility topics at each interactive session led by selected experts throughout the day.