Nine Berry Appleman & Leiden attorneys named “Best Lawyers in America” by Woodward White, Inc., for 2019
17 Aug, 2018
Best Lawyers recognized nine Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP lawyers as “The Best Lawyers in America” for 2019. The BAL attorneys listed by Best Lawyers are:
- Edward Rios, Boston, Mass. (Recognized since 2010)
- Roberto D. Caballero, Houston, Texas (Recognized since 2016)
- Sophia Johnykutty, Houston, Texas
- David P. Berry, San Francisco, Calif. (Recognized since 2006)
- Frieda A. Garcia, San Francisco, Calif. (Recognized since 2016)
- Petra Tang, San Francisco, Calif. (Recognized since 2017)
- Carla Tarazi, San Francisco, Calif. (Recognized since 2015)
- Susan K. Wehrer, Walnut Creek, Calif. (Recognized since 2007)
- Lynden Melmed, Washington, D.C. (Recognized since 2013)
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based on a peer review process designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
For 2018, U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers ranked BAL as a “Best Law Firm” nationally as well as in the metropolitan areas of Boston, Mass., Houston, Texas, San Francisco, Calif., Oakland, Calif., and Washington, D.C. Firms included on the 2018 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be eligible for a ranking as a “Best Law Firm”, a law firm must have at least one lawyer listed on “The Best Lawyers in America” list for that particular location and specialty. The 2019 “Best Law Firm” rankings will be released later this year.
Copyright © 2018 Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP. All rights reserved. Reprinting or digital redistribution to the public is permitted only with the express written permission of Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP. For inquiries please contact email@example.com.