Master Series: US and Global Updates and Challenges
September 25, 2018
9:00AM to 12:00PM ET
Join Worldwide ERC ® and BAL in Atlanta, GA on September 25, 2018.
The Trump Administration’s April 2017 “Buy American Hire American” Executive Order continues to drive US immigration policy changes. In recent months, USCIS and the Department of State have issued new policies with impactful changes to mobility and immigration. In this presentation, BAL will discuss the most recent and expected changes and provide high-level suggestions on your company’s mobility and immigration programs. Speakers include BAL Senior Counsel Jeffrey Gorsky as well as BAL Partner Ruth Clark and BAL Associate Eileen Lohmann.
Current U.S. Policy Updates and Updates of Anticipated Changes:
- Updates to TN, STEM, H4 EADs
- Duty of Care and B Visa changes
- RFE and NTA impacts
- Consular Processing
Current Trends in Program Management:
- Internal protocols for ICE raids and I-9 audits
- USCIS and DOJ anti-discrimination for hiring and recruiting practices
- Border searches of media and Extreme Vetting
- Managing services and implementation
- Setting expectations with employees regarding application processing and policy changes
- Communicating processing and policy changes to business stakeholders and executives
- Program management changes based on RFE and NTA policies
To register and for more information please click here.