Worldwide ERC® Learning Zone Webinar – Grabbing Visas, Compelling Compliance and EO Fakenews: US Business Immigration Under the Trump Administration Ten Months In
Thursday, October 12, 2017
2:00 PM EDT
Since President Trump’s first Executive Order was released in late January, there have been a succession of announcements to change the face of US business immigration. As we reach into October, will we see the real impacts separated from the “fakenews?” Will H-1Bs, L-1s and TNs ever be the same again? What increase in activity are we seeing in site visits, subpoenas and seizures? What should companies do to adapt this this new, more restrictive, environment? Join a panel of lead BAL business immigration Partners, Frieda Garcia and Larry Drumm as well as former government officials and BAL Senior Counsel’s, Kelli Duehning and Jeffrey Gorsky in exploring these issues and more.
Key points of discussion will include:
- Substance and Current Status of the Business Immigration Executive Orders
- Ear to the ground- New Business Enforcement paradigms and techniques
- How H-1Bs and L-1s have changed dramatically
- NAFTA and immigration from Canada
- Protecting your company’s privacy in the against extreme vetting
Register here today!