Join BAL’s Immigration Forum: “Staying Savvy, Secure, Safe & Strong”
24, May 2017
9:00AM to 1:00PM (SGT)
BAL’s Singapore office will be holding a comprehensive half-day Immigration Forum to provide strategic analysis and practical business-oriented insight into the emerging markets and the latest trends surrounding the Asia Pacific region. By participating, you will learn:
- The latest hot spots for expatriates in Asia. Where companies are sending their foreign workers in 2017.
- Tips you can use to improve on your current compliance processes.
- Recent developments in business travel regulations.
- How travel tools can help to keep business travelers safe and compliant.
- What companies need to be aware of when employing foreign workers.
- FCF – Best practices that can be implemented to be a Singapore strong company.
- Speakers will offer practical advice on how in-house immigration professionals can advance their program’s initiatives within the current immigration landscape.
This event is by invitation only and is limited to 2 attendees per organization.
For event questions: click here