Join BAL at the Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium in Chicago!
Wednesday, 27 - Friday 29 September, 2017
Heading to Chicago for the Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium Sept. 27-29? Don’t miss BAL Managing Partner Jeremy Fudge (moderator), BAL Director of Enterprise Security Russ Moyer, WestRock Company Senior Manager of Global Mobility Jim Carroll and University of Dallas Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Dean and Professor of Cyber Security Brett J. L. Landry, PhD at the “Security and Privacy as it Impacts Mobility and HR” education and development session. The session is Thursday, Sept. 28, from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Key points of discussion will include:
- Background to the security challenge: What’s happening today, and where companies can become stronger
- Lining up tax, immigration and related service providers for secure practices
- Case management systems as a tool for secure communications
- What Human Resources and Mobility leaders can demand of their service providers for security and privacy
- Protocols to adopt and insist upon that make companies more secure
During the conference, BAL will be exhibiting in booth #525/527 of the exhibit hall. Please come by and say hello!
Please click here to register.
Founded in 1964, the Worldwide ERC® is a workforce mobility association for professionals who oversee, manage, or support U.S. domestic and international employee transfers.