Join BAL at the National Foreign Trade Council Annual International Human Resources Management Forum
March 16 - 17, 2016
Join BAL at the National Foreign Trade Council Annual International Human Resources Management Forum – Houston
March 16 – 17, 2016
The Houstonian, Houston
BAL Partners Lynden Melmed and Shawn A. Orme, Managing Director Daniela Lima, and Senior Immigration Manager Brendan Kinne will be speaking at the National Foreign Trade Council Annual International Human Resources Management Forum – Houston.
BEST PRACTICES DURING A MERGER AND ACQUISITION
Wednesday, March 16, 10:45 – 11:30 a.m.
– Brendan Kinne, Senior Immigration Manager, BAL
– Julie Stankus, U.S. Immigration Compliance Manager, Law Dept., Halliburton
AFRICA: IMMIGRATION ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Wednesday, March 16, 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
– Jeff Bryson, Global Human Resources Director, Halliburton
– Shawn A. Orme, Partner, BAL
UPDATE ON CURRENT IMMIGRATION ISSUES IN COLUMBIA, PERU, & OTHER COUNTRIES IN LATIN AMERICA
Thursday, March 17, 10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
– Daniela Lima, Managing Director, Latin America, BAL
– Tony Pattio, Group Manager, Mobility – Americas, Worley Parsons
– Laruen Urreiztieta, Sr. Manager Employee Mobility Operations – Americas, Chicago Bridge & Iron
COMPLIANCE RISK AND THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRAVELER
Thursday, March 17, 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
– Kia Baptist, Manager – Global Employee Services, Diamond Offshore Drilling
– Patrick J. Landers, Partner – Human Capital, Ernst & Young LLP
– Lynden Melmed, Partner, BAL
– Jane Munoz, Director – Global Employee Services, Diamond Offshore Drilling
To register or obtain more information, please click here.
NATIONAL FOREIGN TRADE COUNCIL (NFTC), founded in 1914 as a member based non-profit organization, advocates for open international trade and investment. The NFTC’s Global Human Resources Management sector lends its members support on all aspects of IHR by conducting special studies/surveys, hosting working committees (International Assignment Management, Global Compensation, International Benefits, and Global Talent Management,) and addressing International Human Resource related legislative issues.