Join BAL at the Council for Global Immigration Symposium in Arlington!
11 - 14 June, 2017
Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP is a sponsor of the Council for Global Immigration (CFGI) Symposium, June 11 – 14 in Arlington, VA.
Join us on June 13, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., for a special session:
Corporate Immigration Program Management: Issues That Keep You Up at Night
BAL Partner Frieda Garcia and Senior Associate Lynn O’Brien will discuss best practices for directing compliant, best in class, corporate immigration programs. They will share tips and advice on:
• Recruiting, training and managing an immigration program team
• Calculating immigration budgets
• Forecasting spend
• Managing program reporting to meet business data requirements
• Managing immigration related vendor/partner relationships
• Developing successful relationships with internal business partners and the foreign national employee population
• Managing data privacy and security
Look for the BAL table to say hello and learn about our services and dedication to excellence. There will also be a raffle with prizes!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please click here for more information.