Australian Corporate Immigration: 2016 in Review and the Outlook for the Year Ahead
Thursday, 2 February 2017
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (AEDT)
Breakfast Briefing: this program is being held in Sydney and Melbourne.
Thursday, 2 February 2017 | 8.00 am – 10.00 am (AEDT)
Level 30, 31 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Join BAL in early 2017 to ensure that your immigration program is up to date with policy changes and is compliant-ready to tackle the year ahead!
BAL’s Australian offices will be holding seminars to discuss the Australian immigration changes that occurred in 2016 and how these may impact Australian businesses’ immigration programs or recruitment efforts.
The seminars will involve detailed explanations and facilitate discussion on a range of topics including:
- The recent overhaul of Australia’s temporary activity visa framework.
- The changes to conditions imposed on subclass 457 visa holders.
- The eligibility requirements for family members to be included as dependent visa applicants.
- Accredited standard business sponsorship status – who may be eligible and what are the advantages?
- What to keep in mind when looking to employ Working Holiday visa holders and Work and Holiday visa holders.
Speakers will offer practical advice on how in-house immigration professionals can advance their program’s initiatives in the current policy environment, including compliance and benchmarking techniques.
These events are complimentary for HR professionals and in-house mobility teams who coordinate an Australian inbound immigration program.
8.00 am – 8.30 am
Registration and light breakfast
8.30 am – 10.00 am
To Register: There is no fee for the seminars and they will include a light breakfast and refreshments. Space is limited, so early registration is advisable.
To attend Sydney’s Breakfast Briefing: Please register HERE.
To attend Melbourne’s Breakfast Briefing: Please register HERE.
For Event Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attire: Business casual.